Digital Downloads Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing and downloading content from www.horselistening.com (Publisher: Full Circle Equestrian) you hereby agree to the following:
- You are granted non-exclusive use of the material you have purchased and may not alter, or sell or otherwise transfer use of the material to anyone other than yourself.
- You may make letter-size paper copies of the download for your own use.
- You agree that the content provided in the material you have purchased remains the property of Full Circle Equestrian.
- You are granted a Single-User License restricted to two personal computers or devices, owned by you or under your control, for your use only. No other reproduction, electronic transmission, sharing, or copying of the download in any form is lawful without the publisher’s prior written permission. See Section 106, United States Copyright Act of 1976.
- You have 72 hours to download the file up to three times.
- You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to, modify, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Digital Content or the Unique Identifiers, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Digital Content.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your individual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- Safety First! As with all physical endeavors, horseback riding requires a certain level of fitness, balance and coordination. The unpredictable nature of the horse always adds an element of uncertainty and danger that we need to be aware of. Please use any and all of the suggestions in any downloads at your discretion. Feel free to change anything to meet the needs of you and your horse. Finally, be sure to "listen", because the horse will always let you know if you are on the right track.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
FULL CIRCLE EQUESTRIAN & HORSELISTENING.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE DOWNLOAD SERVICE OR FROM PERMANENT DOWNLOADS, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC PERMANENT DOWNLOAD GIVING RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES.
FULL CIRCLE EQUESTRIAN & HORSELISTENING.COM SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW, FULL CIRCLE EQUESTRIAN & HORSELISTENING.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS BY PURCHASING A DOWNLOAD, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND REVIEWED THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Indemnification and Medical Disclaimer
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Full Circle Equestrian & Horselistening.com, and its officers, directors, agents, licencors and licensees, affiliates (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your use of the Permanent Downloads. Consult your physician before using the information you download from Full Circle Equestrian Downloads. Not all horse riding activities are suitable for everyone and the downloaded suggestions any other riding program may result in injury. Any user of this information assumes the risk of injury resulting from any of the exercises or practice sessions shown. Full Circle Equestrian and Horselistening.com, the creators, producers, participants and distributors of this program disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises and advice contained herein.
If you agree to the terms and conditions set forth here, you may proceed with your digital purchase.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's web site are provided "as is". Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's Internet site, even if Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com or a Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Full Circle Equestrian/HorseListening.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Practice Sessions Membership Program
Remember that the difficulty level of the exercises can always be modified by adding transitions or higher level movements if you would like more challenge. Alternately, you can always simplify a difficult Practice Session by staying at one gait, modifying figures, or eliminating a movement altogether (for example, trot when it says shoulder-in). The sky is the limit! Make these Practice Sessions yours!
Membership can be cancelled anytime. If you cancel before the end of your purchase term, you will continue to have access until you have used up the complete time you have paid for.