Oh the Christmas holidays are here! And you will have ever so much time on your hands! So while you're out visiting friends and family and sharing good cheer, don't forget your favorite equine friend. Here are the top 8 horsey things you can do with all that spare time!
8. Pack the gifts for your barn friends and their horses.
7. Prepare food for the barn party and make the trip worthwhile - sneak into the barn before you head home and share treats and kisses with the horses.
6. Bake cookies (and eat half of them - so bake some more!). Then bake a bunch for the horses.
5. Dress up warm and head out for a winter trail ride.
4. Read the horse books you haven't had time for.
3. Watch The Man From Snowy River.
2. When the horses are all inside (or go join them outside) - stop, be quiet, and listen as they munch on their hay.
1. Give your horse a day at the spa.
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Thank you for reading, commenting, liking and sharing!